Roll-off container sizes Dimensions
10 cubic yard 10’(L) X 8’(W) X 4’(H)
This dumpster size is mainly used for about 2,000 square feet or 20 squares of roofing, small basement, attic or garage clean up, deck, yard debris, small kitchen or bathroom remodel
20 cubic yard 22’(L) X 8’(W) X 3’(H)
This dumpster is mainly used for concrete, brick, block, large basement, attic or garage clean up, flooring or carpet removal for large house, 4,000 square feet or 40 squares of roofing, 300-400 square feet of deck
30 cubic yard 22’(L) X 8’(W) X 5’(H)
This dumpster is mainly used for the construction of a new home, demo of a garage, demo of a house window or siding replacement for a small to medium size home, large home clean out, and for a commercial clean out
40 cubic yard 22’(L) X 8’(W) X 8’(H)
This dumpster is mainly used for wood pallets, large amounts of lightweight trash, paper, or cardboard
Self contained compactors for apartments or industrial locations available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What does the price include?
- The price of a dumpster rental includes the delivery and pick up of the dumpster size you request with all applicable fuel, environmental fees & taxes. All waste will be disposed of in a fully approved and licensed disposal facility.
- What if I need an extra haul?
- You may order an additional haul for your roll off dumpster by calling us. Additional haul charges equal to the amount of the first haul will apply.
- What if I need to change or cancel my dumpster rental order?
- You may cancel or change an order by calling us. All order modifications must occur a minimum of 4 hours in advance of the original service date & time to allow for processing. If you do not allow for enough processing time to cancel or change an order you may incur a fee.
- How far in advance do I need to order a dumpster rental?
- We would prefer you place an order 24 hours prior to when you need it to allow for scheduling.
- Is emergency dumpster delivery available?
- Emergency services are available at an additional fee. If you have an emergency please call our office number. If it is not during business hours please leave a message stating your emergency. Someone will be able to return your call and advise you if this service is available. You may also fill out the contact us form.
- Is it necessary for someone to be there when they deliver or remove my dumpster?
- We do prefer someone be there, but it is not necessary. Please be as specific as possible when giving instructions. The driver will use their best judgment and place the dumpster in the safest accessible area when delivering it. If you will not be able to meet with driver for delivery, you will be responsible for all charges involved with relocation of the dumpster should it be necessary. For removal, customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the dumpster on the scheduled pick up day. If dumpster is inaccessible customer is subject to additional charges.
-We are regulated by the Department of Transportation to legally carry up to 10 tons in a 20 or 30 cubic yard container, and up to 4 tons in the 10 cubic yard container. Anything exceeding this will be assessed an overweight fee of $35 per ton over the 10 tons, or may not be picked up
-Trip charges or relocation fees will be applied if a dumpster is called in for pick up or delivery and it is not ready or something is blocking access to the dumpster
-Debris is not to be loaded over the top or sides of container, all debris should fit inside container
-Allstate Waste is not responsible for property damages resulting of using right of ways for example: if driver has to drive over grass, dirt, or shrubs to get container in location you request, we cannot be held liable for damages to these. Please take proper measures to ensure drop location.
-Client is responsible for damages to container while on location, for example if you damage dumpster due to machinery you use to load container.
-The following items are not acceptable, tires, batteries, railroad ties, wet garbage, paints, chemicals, asbestos, mattresses or any other hazardous materials